Dizziness and vertigo
- vestibular.org/ VEDA (Vestibular Disorders Association) is non-profit organization based in USA, that provides information and support to people suffering from inner-ear balance disorders. The VEDA website provides useful diagnosis and treatment information.
- dizziness-and-balance.com/ is a comprehensive and informative site for all aspects of dizziness. This site is more detailed.
- http://www.eyeandear.org.au/page/Patients/Patient_information/Balance_Disorders/How_does_the_balance_system_work/ a great site that explains how the balance system works.
- http://www.whirledfoundation.org excellent site for suffers of chronic dizziness
- http://www.health.gov.au/hear Eligible people can obtain free hearing services (including hearing aids) by applying to the Office of Hearing Services for a Hearing Services Voucher.
- tinnitus.asn.au/ ATA is a support group for sufferers of tinnitus (ringing in the ears). The website has information about prevention of tinnitus and treatment options.